17/06/2014

The 4 hour workweek... - a must read if you dream about resiging from your job live how you want it

http://fourhourworkweek.com/

My last post was quite practical, but rather plane. I have a few topics on my mind which I'd like to write about, but my view on how to present them to you isn't there yet. In other words they're not ready, so we have to steady on. In the meantime, I will come back to the book of which cover you may have seen on the photo above my last post. To be precise, it was an Audio Book cover but to make it even more vague at the same time the title was in Polish, so you may still wonder what the hell I am talking about.

"The 4 hour work week, escape 9 - 5, live anywhere and join the new rich" is a book of which I have not heard at all until a couple of months ago when I visited a chain polish bookstore and after finding out, that the book I wanted to buy wasn't available this one has literally threw itself into my face from the bookshelf (if that makes sense:)

I was moaning a bit about the price of it but eventually seeing, that it also includes the audio version I decided to give it a go. The book sounded like me. And I like me :)

In fact just simply listening to the audio I "read the book" in just over a week. In between cooking and doing my make up I finshed it feeeling energised and inspired. 

To make the long story short. The author of "The 4 hour workweek..." gives you several tips and hints on time management, work efficiency, planning your own business which can bring you a regular income and how to travel smartly and economically. Often, when you are actually supposed to work!

Timothy Ferris - the author is an incredibly intelligent (and hot by judging from the cover!) guy who is making the best out of his life every day and everywhere.

After finishing lecture of this book you may want to resign from your job or if not, you will definitely feel as you made a step towards freedom in your life whatever it means to you. I promise. I am feeling free already. The details will be revealed when the time comes ;)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment