23/03/2014

What are the products of Poland you may be using?

Today I will share with you something more pragmatic. I would like to show you my dear foreign friends what are the leading products of Poland apart from vodka. Why is that? Well, if I asked you what products come for example from Sweden most of you would list IKEA, Volvo or H&M. You would have the answer ready for Germany, France and other leading world economies. However, if I asked you what products from Poland do you know, you might struggle with an answer. But not for any minute longer. Margarita Felis will help you :)

Apart from uncool but very useful commodities like copper or car parts which are produced in Poland and exported on large scale as well there is some fun stuff, which you may be even using without knowing about it. Let's start form the biggest stuff:


FURNITURE

 


Apparently 90% of polish furniture goes on export. The brands to note here are Forte, Vox, Black Red White or even traditional Swarzędz.

BUSES


 

 


Solaris - the featuring brand on the polish buses market exports its vehicles to many European countries, but also outside of the continent. Buses produced by Solaris travel on the streets of Indian cities or even in Reunion Island.


WINDOWS

 


 

Maybe there is nothing too funky about the windows being a leading product of a country, but for to me it's double glazing dream. Not so popular in the UK, lack of double glazing make the winter time here a freezing indoors experience.


COSMETICS AND MAKE UP


There are few cosmetic brands which are becoming popular on the foreign markets, but my favourite is a brand called Inglot, which produces amazingly colourful make up cosmetics. I used them since my teenage years and I always buy some when I visit Poland. Inglot's stores are in over 40 countries of the world.
For more info visit: http://inglotcosmetics.com/


These are just a few joyful examples. Now, when having relaxed conversations sitting on the polish sofa with the burette of Wyborowa in hand you can mention buses, double glazing windows and colourful eye shadows. Viva la vida!


* Photos taken on the courtesy of Google Images.

No comments:

Post a Comment