02/04/2013

My heart is where Scotland is / Moje serce jest tam, gdzie jest Szkocja


Even after 10 hours of journey down from Scotland to Brighton I do not seem to have enough of it. I decided to share some photos of Scotland and Glasgow that I stored on my laptop over the years.
At the end everything started in Scotland...

                                                          ******

Nawet po 10ciu godzinach jazdy ze Szkocji do Brighton nie mam jej dość. Chciałabym podzielić się zdięciami ze Szkocji i Glasgow, które przechowuję na moim laptopie.
W końcu wszystko zaczęło się w Szkocji... 


Necropolis

Fort William



Scottish cows in Pollok Park

Glasgow by night


Fort William


Fort William

Would you like to see more?


 
And where is your heart?


To all my friends in Scotland.

No comments:

Post a Comment