08/06/2013

Army of Flowers

The summer seems to enrol lightly through the country of the United Kingdom and it illustrate itself in thousand colours. I'd like to share a bit of colour buzz with you by posting the photos I have taken along with my friend Steve during our little trip to Bournemouth three weeks ago. 

*****

Lato wydaje się lekko wstępować do kraju Wielkiej Brytanii ilustrując się w tysiącach kolorów. Chciałabym podzielić się z Wami tym barwnym rajem umieszczając poniższe zdięcia, które zrobiłam razem z moim znajomym Steve podczas naszego krótkiego pobytu w Bournemouth trzy tygodnie temu.





I seem to recently crave  for the colours. It could be, because they vibrate in a very powerful way and give me the energy. 

*****

Ostatnio łaknę kolorów... Może to dlatego, że posiadają one bardzo silne wibracje, które dają mi energię.





I started to explore Psychology of Colour and once I will gain more knowledge about it I will share it with you in my future posts. 

*****

Zaczęłam interesować się Psychologią Koloru, zaczęłam się w nią powoli zagłębiać. Gdy już ''w niej utonę'' podzielę się z wami moją wiedzą. 


There will be even more colours coming on my blog soon, as I am going to spend a month in one of the most colourful countries in the world: Mexico!

*****

Juz wkrótce będzie jeszcze więcej kolorów na blogu ponieważ właśnie wybieram się do  jednego z najbarwniejszych krajów świata: Meksyku.




See you there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment