22/11/2013

Music, animals, dance and...men / Muzyka, zwierzęta, taniec i... mężczyźni



I will start today with a big question; what is important to you in life? I'll narrow it down though; what is important to you in life at the moment?

As these things obviously change depending on what's going on in our lives. If I was to answer this question today I'd say: music, animals, dance and...men.

Curiously I haven't written anything yet on those topics here on my blog. Why do I wonder about it in the first place?


Well, I like to know what it is that makes me tick, so I can reach for it pretty much at any time I want and therefore enjoy my life even on a bad day.

Music makes me feel connected both to myself and most importantly to others. I have the highest respect for people who make music and I immediate take to those, who introduce me to so called “good music”. If I was looking for a way to get through to a person I don’t get on very well, I’d try to do that through the music we both appreciate.


Animals simply give me joy, I love the way they are in sync with the world and (if domestic) with the human.

Dance is also a kind of connection. In this instance a very personal one. I do connect selfishly only to myself and haven't developed (or maybe haven't met anyone) yet whom I could truly connect with though dancing. It's my romance with myself.

And men? They are simply cool. When they joke, they see things differently and they upset me cause they are not as "perfect" as for some mysterious to me reasons, I believe they should be. I am happy to see that I have lots of male friends present in my life that I manage to maintain long term relationships with, bashing against the traditional judgement that a friendship between a man and a woman isn't possible. Maybe it's not. Maybe it's never meant to be a friendship. Maybe it's meant to be a rapport leaned on desire that if, wisely guided, is there to inspire and learn from each other? 


Life needs to be celebrated as we have only one. That's why in the Codex of Margarita it is mandatory to make sure, that one knows what it is that energise them, so that they can keep moving forward with a big smile on their face and the middle finger up towards the miserable moments;)
 


WERSJA POLSKA / POLISH VERSION  



Dzisiaj zacznę od pytania rzeka; co jest dla was ważne w życiu? Postaram się jednak je trochę zawężyć; co jest dla was ważne w obecnym momencie waszego życia?

Oczywiście rzeczy te zmieniają się w zależności od tego, co dzieje się w naszym życiu. Jeśli miałabym na to pytanie odpowiedzieć dziś byłyby to: muzyka, zwierzęta, taniec i... mężczyźni.

Ciekawe jest to, że do tej pory jeszcze nic na te tematy na blogu nie pisałam. W ogóle dlaczego się nad tym zastanawiam?

Lubię upewnić się co takiego mnie porusza, aby móc po to sięgnąć praktycznie kiedykolwiek mam na to ochotę i przez to cieszyć się życiem nawet podczas tzw. "złego dnia".

Muzyka sprawia, że czuję siebie i co najważniejsze również innych. Mam najwyższy szacunek do tych, którzy muzykę tworzą i od razu czuję sympatię do tych, którzy zapoznają mnie z tzw. "dobrą muzyką". Jeśli chciałabym się porozumieć z osobą, z którą nie bardzo mi po dordze próbowałabym zrobić to poprzez muzykę, którą oboje lubimy.  

Zwierzęta po prostu mnie cieszą. Uwielbiam też jak potrafią się synchronizować ze światem i (jeśli mowa o tych domowych) z człowiekiem.  

Taniec za to jest dla mnie jakimś szczególnym rodzajem połączenia z samą sobą. W tym przypadku jest to połączenie bardzo osobiste. Egoistycznie łączę się poprzez taniec tylko ze sobą i nie rozwinęłam (lub też jeszcze nikogo nie spotkałam) z nikim prawdziwego połączenia się poprzez taniec. To mój romans ze sobą.

A mężczyźni? Po prostu są cool. Kiedy żartują, widzą świat inaczej i kiedy mnie denerwują, bo nie są tacy "perfekcyjni" jak z jakiś mistycznych dla mnie powodów wydaje mi się, że być powinni. Cieszę się na myśl, że mam wielu kolegów facetów w moim życiu, i że udaje mi się tę przyjaźń z nimi na dłuższą metę utrzymać, tym samym dając policzek powszechnemu stwierdzeniu, że przyaźń między mężczyzną, a kobietą nie jest możliwa. Może i nie. Może jednak to nie ma być przyjaźń. Może to ma być raport oparty na pożądaniu, który jeśli mądrze sterowany inspiruje i pozwala się wzajemnie od siebie uczyć? 

Życie trzeba świętować, bo mamy je tylko jedno. Dlatego w Kodeksie Margarity konieczne jest upewnić się, co takiego nas energetyzuje, abyśmy mogli iść do przodu przed życie z  wielkim uśmiechem na ustach i wysuniętym środkowym palcem w stronę dołujących chwil;)

No comments:

Post a Comment