19/02/2014

Nostalgy for Myanmar (Burma) / Tęsknota za Myanmar (Birma)

I have not forgotten about Myanmar. I keep it in my heart and miss it every day. I will definitely go back there, it's just a matter of when and how long for.
In the meantime I will share with you another few shots of this amazing country but want to leave unveiling the really special photos until the end :)

****

Nie zapomniałam o Birmie. Trzymam ją w sercu i tęsknię każdego dnia. Napewno tam wrócę, to tylko kwestia tego kiedy i na jak długo.
W międzyczasie znowu podzielę się z wami kilkoma zdięciami tego niesamowitego kraju uprzedzając, że najlepsze foto zostawiam na specjalny post, który zamieszczę już niedługo :)












The last photo was taken during our lesson in the IBEC Monastery. More of those soon!

Ostatnie zdięcie zostało zrobione podczas naszej lekcji w Zakonie IBEC. Już niedługo więcej fotografii z tego miejsca!



No comments:

Post a Comment