25/10/2013

A forgotten dream of Paris / Zapomniany sen o Paryżu



I unearthed my forgotten dream. It was there all along, it didn't get lost. It had just fallen down to the bottom of my soul.

I unearthed my forgotten dream and I don't know what to do about it. Is it still alive? Do I still want it to be completed? That's up to me I guess.

Once upon a time I dreamt of having a home in Paris. Eventually I went on to reside in many other places that aren't like Paris in any way, but that nevertheless gave me important experiences in life, which I might have needed.

Paris, even though forgotten, is still there, a symbol of an unfulfilled dream. I guess I don't need Paris to dream of anymore. Like I don't need to get married in a white dress to the love of my life.

I haven't bought a house in Paris. I haven't bought a house anywhere yet. But I haven't retired the dreams of Paris to some basket for things I know I'll never be able to do. I do not possess such a basket. Instead they sunk into my subconscience.

I posses the energy of an unfulfilled dream which is a powerful source of inspiration that can direct future actions.
 


WERSJA POLSKA /POLISH VERSION



Odgrzebałam zapomniane marzenie. Nie było ono zagubione, cały czas gdzieś tam było, może spadło na dno mojej duszy.

Odgrzebałam zapomniane marzenie i nie wiem teraz co z nim zrobić. Czy ono jeszcze żyje? Czy nadal chcę, aby się spełniło? 

Kiedyś marzyłam o domie w Paryżu. W końcu mieszkałam w wielu innych miejscach, które do Paryża ni jak są podobne, ale złożyły się one na ważne życiowe doświadczenie, którego mogłam potrzebować.

Paryż, nawet jeśli zapomniany cały czas istnieje. Symbol spełnionego życzenia nie odzwierciedlonego w świecie realnym. Chyba nie potrzebuję już więcej śnić o Paryżu. Tak samo jak nie potrzebuję już iść do ołtarza w białej sukni z miłością mojego życia. 

Nie kupiłam domu w Paryżu. Nigdzie zresztą go jeszcze nie kupiłam. Nie włożyłam jednak Paryża do koszyka sentencji "Nigdy nie będę w stanie..." bo takiego nie posiadam. 

Posiadam za to energię niespełnionego marzenia która jest potężnym żródłem inspiracji, i ma moc nadawania kierunku moim przyszłym działaniom. 




No comments:

Post a Comment