15/12/2013

What you think you become / Stajesz się tym, co myślisz

Source - Google

Today I'll start with a quick, simple, but inspirational quote by Gandhi. Since I've been reading books on how to think to achieve the state of happiness I pay far away more attention to what I think and how I do that. 

It's hard work to re-wire our thinking. I think the hardest is not to learn to call the happy thoughts out, but to unlearn our negative thinking patterns. Especially, in the times when we are stressed or angry. However, it's possible. Also, very rewarding. 

My real turning point in doing this was during my trip to Mexico. I went there with expectation to visit this beautiful country, meet the locals and learn their culture. I came back reset. 
Mexicans just didn't seem to do problems and negativity, where we "Westerners" do. I picked up on that, and chosen not to do some of my problems, that kept on taking away years of my life and tones of my energy. I still do get negative, but not to the same degree. A journey inside on an "outside" land is my answer. What's yours?



WERSJA POLSKA / POLISH VERSION




Dzisiaj zacznę krótkim, prostym, ale bardzo inspirującym cytatem Gandhi'ego. Od kąd czytam książki o tym, jak osiągnąć stan szczęścia zwracam o wiele więcej uwagi, na to, co myślę i jak to robię.

Nie jest łatwo "przeprogramować" nasz sposób myślenia. Sądzę, że najtrudniej jest nie tyle przywołać radosne myśli, co oduczyć się tych negatywnych. Szczególnie w chwilach, kiedy jesteśmy zestresowani lub źli. Nie mniej jednak jest to możliwe. I daje bardzo dużo satysfakcji.

Moim punktem zwrotnym w uczeniu się tego procesu była moja podróż do Meksyku. Pojechałam tam z celem zwiedzenia tego pięknego kraju, poznania miejscowych ludzi oraz ich kultury. Wróciłam zresetowana.
Meksykańczycy zdają się po prostu nie robić problemów tam, gdzie my "Ludzie Zachodu" je tworzymy. Załapałam to i zdecydowałam pozbyć się niektórych moich problemów, które zabrały mi lata życia i tony energii. Nadal zdarza mi się być negatynie nastawioną do pewnych rzeczy, ale już nie do tego samego stopnia, co kiedyś. Podróż do wnętrza na "zewntętrzym" lądzie to mój sposób. Jaki jest twój?    

 


No comments:

Post a Comment